Warranty & Repair Service
Beyond Clothing proudly guarantees the quality and performance of our gear. Items with defects in materials or workmanship may be replaced or repaired at our discretion for the practical lifetime of the product. Product damaged through wear and tear, misuse, or neglect may be able to be repaired for a reasonable fee at the discretion of our Repairs Team.
- While we strive to finish repairs in a timely manner, repairs typically take 4-6 weeks and may take up to 8 weeks during peak seasons.
- Beyond offers complimentary zipper repairs on all products purchased at our Seattle location and online at BeyondClothing.com
- Items may not always be repairable. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or at our shop 206-767-0307.
How to Submit a Repair
- Please respect our Repair Team and wash your gear before mailing it in for repair work.
- Print and complete the Repair Form to send it in with your clean garment.
- We recommend purchasing tracking and insurance on your shipment. Customers are responsible for their products until we sign for them.
- Ship to:
Beyond Clothing Repairs
6363 6th Ave S
Seattle, WA 98108
Upon the receipt of your package, we will assess your product and contact you with repair options, costs, and an estimated repair completion date. Repairs requiring payment will never be performed without your authorization. We will ship your garment back to the provided Return Shipping Address via UPS Ground once your repair is completed.
If your product qualifies for warranty coverage, one of the following outcomes may be selected at our discretion:
RepairItems with defects in materials or workmanship may be repaired at no cost. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear may be able to be repaired for a fee.
ReplaceIn cases where we are not able to repair a product due to manufactures defects, a replacement may be provided.
RefundIn the case where an identical replacement is not available, a refund in the form of an online credit to BeyondClothing.com may be issued for the amount of the original sales price.