- Insulated hood
- Left Internal/Right External chest pocket
- Hand Pockets
- Highly compressible
- 40D Nylon Ripstop with DWR
- Polartec® Alpha® Insulation - 80g
Weight: 16.0 oz.
Part No: A3-0169-C10
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Just to put the insulation properties of this jacket in perspective, it was 25 degrees f at 12,999 ft MSL. I was wearing this jacket over a t shirt and even at terminal velocity on a military free fall jump, I was perfectly warm. Would love a little strip of the brown/tan at the top of the zipper cover so you don't have to zip it all the way up to hide the multi-cam. Otherwise, excellent fit/comfort and versatility!
- I can't say I had the same experience as the other reviewer. I had the jacket for one week when the stitching that makes the quilted pattern began to come undone. This continued to happen all over the jacket in random spots on the garment. To their credit, customer service replaced the jacket with another and I was assured it would not happen again but again the same thing happened. It's a great looking jacket that seems very functional but the stitching kept coming undone in two separate jackets. Too bad but for the price I thought it was sloppy and ultimately returned the jacket for a refund.
- Very Impressed!
- This jacket is amazing. The fit is perfect. It's light, strong, and very well designed. The stitching is flawless. Very good quality.